Decorating & Furniture/Kitchen wall color

Hi! I am having some maple cabinets installed and the color is "cinnamon". It is a warmer light wood color. I am going to have a dark greyish/green granite countertop that has specks of goldish color in it. I will have all black appliances. I dont want to darken the kitchen anymore because of the countertop and the appliances. I originally thought a soft maroon for the walls, but am thinking different now because of the greenish/gold hints... can you help? Thanks so much! :)

I think a gold color would look amazing! It would keep your kitchen light and compliment your cabinets & granite. A very popular gold color is Sherwin Williams Restrained Gold. Hope this helps!

You can go here to try out different Sherwin Williams paint colors:

Creative Carpet Design

Decorating & Furniture

Darlene Farmer

I can answer questions regarding custom rugs, carpet fibers, custom rug design, rugs colors

I am owner of a custom rug manufacturing business Creative Carpet Design We design & make all of our rugs ourselves. We ship our custom made rugs all over the US and Canada.

Life & Home Magazine

Trained & certified as a Custom Rug Maker & Sculptor

Too Many To List