Decorating & Furniture/what color chairs for deep brown carpet and black couch

I have deep brown carpet and a black sofa with a brown entertainment center. What color chairs and curtains would help the looks of this?

Hi, I would suggest using a lighter warm toned colour, to lighten things up a bit.  If you use any more darker toned colours it will weigh down your space visually.  You can introduce a new colour into the room by buying either artwork or patterned cushions, which already have some of your darker colours that you've used, but also contains any light toned colours.  You would then pick up on these lighter colours (use one or two) and use it for your chairs and curtains.
Thank you.

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.