Decorating & Furniture/what color chairs for deep brown carpet and black couch

Question
I have deep brown carpet and a black sofa with a brown entertainment center. What color chairs and curtains would help the looks of this?

Answer
Hi, I would suggest using a lighter warm toned colour, to lighten things up a bit.  If you use any more darker toned colours it will weigh down your space visually.  You can introduce a new colour into the room by buying either artwork or patterned cushions, which already have some of your darker colours that you've used, but also contains any light toned colours.  You would then pick up on these lighter colours (use one or two) and use it for your chairs and curtains.
Thank you.

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi