Decorating & Furniture/Bay Window

I have a bay window (3 windows about 36" wide each) in a hall way facing a double door that leads into my living room.  What do you suggest that I put in front of it?  I don't think any kind of seating would work as it would cut, anyone who is sitting there, off from the rest of the living room.

Hi Mona, I would suggest maybe placing a sofa/console table in front of you windows.  On this table place 3 large plant pots, in the same style, size and colour (see attached photo).  You can place either plants or flowers inside. Each of the colours of the plant/flowers can  be  different and coordinate these with the colours used in your living room. I hope I've helped.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.