Decorating & Furniture/Beige carpet, cherry bedroom furniture

Question
Hi, I have a question: walls bedroom are white, beige carpet and cherry furniture,,what color of bedding should i buy? curtains color?

thanks!!

Answer
Hi Lopez,  You need a starting point for a colour scheme.  Right now you have mostly neutral colours.  Start off with a colourful bedding that you love, with at least three different colours. Use the colours from the bedding to choose colours for the accent and accessory items in your room.   Keep the walls and window covering in a neutral colour.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi