Decorating & Furniture/Beige carpet, cherry bedroom furniture

Hi, I have a question: walls bedroom are white, beige carpet and cherry furniture,,what color of bedding should i buy? curtains color?

Hi Lopez,  You need a starting point for a colour scheme.  Right now you have mostly neutral colours.  Start off with a colourful bedding that you love, with at least three different colours. Use the colours from the bedding to choose colours for the accent and accessory items in your room.   Keep the walls and window covering in a neutral colour.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.