Decorating & Furniture/Color Cabinets at loss

Question
Ok. The thing my husband and I can agree on is the range. Its a yellow bertazzoni. We don't want Dark Stained Cabinets or Painted Cabinets (chipping we have a kid and myself who are not gentle) WHAT THE HECK DO WE DO? We really love the range and wanted to be a little different. Please Help.

Answer
Hi Renee,

You might want to check out the new "metals" that have been popular in Europe for a couple of years and are now making their way into the US mainstream.  They come in various colors and finishes vary from high gloss to matte.  

These cabinets are very "taste specific", so if you plan to resell your home, a brilliant color might cause a problem with prospective buyers.  

I personally think they're beautiful, especially when juxtaposed with a poured concrete counter.

If you have an IKEA in your area, visit there.  Their metal cabinetry is unique and very affordable.  If you don't have an IKEA store near you, you can always check out their website.

The other option is laminate, but I can hear your sighs now.  :>)

Thanks for writing.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik