Decorating & Furniture/Matching colors

Question
I wanted to use two different colors to paint my room. I have a small bedroom which consists of 2 beds, a large cupboard and a desk. I wanted to use purple to paint two walls and beige for the other two opposing walls. I'm not sure how that's going to look.. What do U think?! 2nd question: What color do U suggest for the furniture?

Answer
Hi Alia.  To use the two colour in your room, you should first select a wall that you want more attention on.  Usually this is the wall that the beds are against.  This would be your feature wall, it can be painted purple.  The remaining walls should be kept in a neutral colour, in this case it would be the beige.
Your furniture could be either white or a dark expresso colour.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com  

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi