Decorating & Furniture/Options for Audio Video Equipment...when wall mounting an TV

Question
I have a 52 inch TV...which I wish to wall mount in my family room.  What options do I have to my audio / video equipment (DVD, cable box, Wii, and surround sound)?  I am thinking of a shelf...but can't find any examples of what I am looking to do.

Answer
Warehouse Direct USA, Inc.
Warehouse Direct USA,  
Hi Bob, I totally understand.  I always have to keep in mind my husband's home theatre system and gaming consoles when designing a new room. In the attached photo is an example of what might work for you.  Any low to the ground,  long and somewhat narrow unit would work.  I hope I've helped.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi