Decorating & Furniture/breakfront

I'd like to seperate the top and bottom of my large, 64", breakfront.  The bottom would then become a buffet table with storage.  My question is what can I do with the beautiful mirrored, glass shelved, glass doored top?

Hi Donna, this is a tough one because there isn't much you can really do with it.  The only thing that I can think of is maybe  mount it onto another wall in your dining area or a different room of the house.  Sorry I couldn't be of much help.  
Thank you for your time,
Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.