Decorating & Furniture/choosing colours for sunroom

Question
having a sunroom built on the southside of our home where the carport was. My new furniture is black wrought iron with brown cushions. The wall on the north side is the darker red brick of the original house.There are windows on the other three sides. I would like suggestions as to what  colour to paint the drywall between windows and on the lower part of the wall under the windows. The floor we have chosen is ultra ceramic in a goldy-yellow mottled tile.Would appreciate your suggestions, thank you.

Answer
Hi Noreen, From the information you have given me, it sounds like you have an adjacent colour scheme right now; the deep red in the brick and the golden yellow in your floor.  Keeping that in mind, I would suggest either ICI Paints Ivory Cream (30YY67/194, A0759) or Macadamia White (30YY 75/145 A0758).  These colours have a hint warm yellow/orange undertones in them.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi