Decorating & Furniture/color to coordinate my bedroom

Question
I am painting my room lilac and vintage merlot from Behr.  My 2 year old sons room is next to mine we have torn down a wall so he can see into my room and me into his I want to paint his room a boy color but I want the colors to compliment one other.  What color would you recommend

Answer
Hi, Myra.  You've made a wonderful choice in colours. Purple, violet tones create the feel of relaxtion, so for a bedroom they're perfect.  My recommendations as a room colour for your son would be either Granite Boulder (790D-4), which is grey based, or Nature Retreat (730F-5), which is more of a blue based hue.  Either one would look great.  I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to see any photos you may have, so I can be of further assistance to you if needed.

Thank you, for your time.
Shamim Razvi
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi