Decorating & Furniture/decorating & furniture

Question
how can I fit a computer into a small living room space without it looking cluttered.

Answer
computer
computer  
Hi Mary, I myself have a computer in a small living room space.  See attached photo of how my layout is.  Make sure the desk for the computer is slim lined and open on the sides, this will make it look light and airy.  If you have a sofa or chairs behind the desk, like I do, just make sure that the computer chair is shorter in height, and slim lined as well.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi