Decorating & Furniture/decorating & furniture

how can I fit a computer into a small living room space without it looking cluttered.

Hi Mary, I myself have a computer in a small living room space.  See attached photo of how my layout is.  Make sure the desk for the computer is slim lined and open on the sides, this will make it look light and airy.  If you have a sofa or chairs behind the desk, like I do, just make sure that the computer chair is shorter in height, and slim lined as well.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.