Decorating & Furniture/huge bare wall

Question
My living room is about 20X12 with 18 ft ceilings.  The focal point wall is the 12ft with a fireplace and windows on both sides.  The huge wall is overwhelmingly empty and I don't know how to decorate it. Please help me.

Answer
Hi Laura, sorry for the late reply.  This is pretty tough as there aren't too many options.  This type of design is suppose to be an architectural piece of art in itself.  I would suggest you paint the other three walls in a light-medium neutral colour and depending on your tastes and current decor you could go two to three shades darker of the same colour and paint the entire feature wall. Hang long solid fabric curtains on both sides of the windows as close to the wall colour as possible.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi