Decorating & Furniture/interior decorating

well my dad died a while back and i've been a bit depressed about it and so i haven't done anything to the house. i haven't fixed it in a while. i now come home to see the house in disarray and i find it discomforting. I'd like to REALLY fix it up and be proud to bring a few friends over. If i sent you pics of the room, or if possible rooms, would you give me a good idea on how to arrange furniture that i'll buy? give me some pointers on how to make my rooms a more warmer feel to them.

Feeling the loss of a loved one is a difficult experience.  Leaving chores undone and allowing clutter to accumulate is a natural thing to do during this time.  

I'd be happy to look at photos to help you restyle the room(s) in your home.

God Bless you in your time of distress.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology