Decorating & Furniture/matching woods

my furniture line has been discontinued by manufacturer. i need to know what wood, i.e. mahogany, etc would closest match dark pine?

Hi Pat, I think a mahogany would pair well with dark pine.  Maybe look at the darker grain of the pine and use that as a close match to the choose the shade of the Mahogany.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.