Decorating & Furniture/problem with window right behind queen bed

Question
What can I do with a window that is directly behind our queen size bed? We do not use the window; it is driving me nuts as I don't know how to hide it or enhance it??

Answer
Hi Joanne, you have a few options here.
Option 1: If you just  wanted to make the window less visible you would have to paint the window frame in the same colour as the wall and leave it at that.  

Option 2: Hang a large piece of artwork to completely cover the window and part of your wall.

Option 3:  If you want to enhance it and make it look more decorative, you would hang curtain panels from a rod and let them fall on either side of the window,making sure the panels past the sides of the bed by at least 6".

I hope I've been of assistance.  I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi