Decorating & Furniture/red brick floor-help

what color do i use to decorate a room with a red brick floor. i'm renting this house and Im at a loss. it has cream paint on the walls

Hi Pam, Any warm neutral will work on your walls, but if you can pick out a warm neutral from the undertones of the red brick that would work  best.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.