Decorating & Furniture/Ceiling colour

I am painting the ceiling in my bedroom and I am thinking of going with white but I have no idea what shade of white to go with. My walls are Benjamin Moore's Lavender Lipstick #2072-50.

Thanks for your help!

The Lavender Lipstick is a beautiful color and the molding is amazing! I can't see what your bedroom furniture looks like, but, a crisp, bright white in a satin finish if you are trying to achieve a romantic/country feel or semi-gloss finish will really go a long way towards establishing a modern feel in the space! Good luck. Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs

I can't answer any questions in regards to structural, or commercial space planning. I can assist in choosing furniture, accessories, color choices, lighting, recommending resources to find what you are looking for.

My experience comes from a passion for decorating, and an inherent understanding of the "art of Interior Design."

Dress for Success (Professional Womens's Group)

I attempted to obtain a certificate in Interior Design from Sheffied School of Interior Design, but, did not complete the course. I realized that there were many areas that felt remedial to me, while there are many other areas that are helping me to continually expand my level of expertise.

Friends, family.