Decorating & Furniture/Ceiling colour

Question
Bedroom
Bedroom  
Hello,

I am painting the ceiling in my bedroom and I am thinking of going with white but I have no idea what shade of white to go with. My walls are Benjamin Moore's Lavender Lipstick #2072-50.

Thanks for your help!

Answer
The Lavender Lipstick is a beautiful color and the molding is amazing! I can't see what your bedroom furniture looks like, but, a crisp, bright white in a satin finish if you are trying to achieve a romantic/country feel or semi-gloss finish will really go a long way towards establishing a modern feel in the space! Good luck. Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs