Decorating & Furniture/Choosing drapes to match tangerine brown sofa

Hi. I have a tangerine brown couch set and was looking to match my living room accessories with it. I have a fixed window bounded by 2 double hung windows in the room. I am confused as to what kind of drapes (color,valance??) to put. Also what color coffee and end tables to use.

You can create a cozy, warm and inviting color scheme using more shades of brown and taupes. You can punch it up with pops of oranges, yellows and greens! Bring texture into the space with bamboo or matchstick blinds for the windows. An inexpensive way to bring organic elements into the space is with the use of plants and branches that can be purchased from craft stores. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs

I can't answer any questions in regards to structural, or commercial space planning. I can assist in choosing furniture, accessories, color choices, lighting, recommending resources to find what you are looking for.

My experience comes from a passion for decorating, and an inherent understanding of the "art of Interior Design."

Dress for Success (Professional Womens's Group)

I attempted to obtain a certificate in Interior Design from Sheffied School of Interior Design, but, did not complete the course. I realized that there were many areas that felt remedial to me, while there are many other areas that are helping me to continually expand my level of expertise.

Friends, family.