Decorating & Furniture/Choosing drapes to match tangerine brown sofa

Question
Hi. I have a tangerine brown couch set and was looking to match my living room accessories with it. I have a fixed window bounded by 2 double hung windows in the room. I am confused as to what kind of drapes (color,valance??) to put. Also what color coffee and end tables to use.

Thanks

Answer
You can create a cozy, warm and inviting color scheme using more shades of brown and taupes. You can punch it up with pops of oranges, yellows and greens! Bring texture into the space with bamboo or matchstick blinds for the windows. An inexpensive way to bring organic elements into the space is with the use of plants and branches that can be purchased from craft stores. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs