Decorating & Furniture/Wall Color?

Our great room has burghandy leather sofa and loveseat with black end and coffee tables.  We have a stone fireplace in the room.  What color walls would look good?

Hi Gail, depending on how dark the sofa's are I would recommend either Behr's Sandstone Cliff (750C-3) or Pebble Stone (750D-4).  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.