Decorating & Furniture/bookshelf height

Question
can you please tell me how high to mount a 5'x6" bookshelf overhanging a changing table in the nursery(12'x12' with 8'celing)??.....changing table is 3' tall.....
         thanks

Answer
Hi, Adam I would recommend you place the shelf at about 5ft off the ground.  Please keep in mind, that as your child grows it may not be appropriate to have a book shelf in this particular location, and placing it any higher will look odd.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi