Decorating & Furniture/color schemes

we wanna paint our dining room is a light reddish,wine color.what would pair with it

Hello Chris,
With the information that you've provided, it's difficult to answer. There are several factors to consider; when you say "pair with it, I'm not sure what you mean. Red is a very strong color and can easily overpower a room if used incorrectly. I love that you are risk takers!  Does the room have enough light (ceiling fixture(s), natural light, candles?) What color is the flooring? What color(s) are the adjoining rooms? What kind of "mood" or "style" are you trying to achieve? For example, Tuscan style would have yellows and  blues, accented by wrought iron elements. What color or style is your china? The best thing I can tell you, is to go back where you started from when you chose this color and choose one or two colors that either contrast, (they are directly across on the color wheel, or compliment (they are on either side of your color on the wheel.)  Use this as a way to bring in any additional colors that you like. I hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs

I can't answer any questions in regards to structural, or commercial space planning. I can assist in choosing furniture, accessories, color choices, lighting, recommending resources to find what you are looking for.

My experience comes from a passion for decorating, and an inherent understanding of the "art of Interior Design."

Dress for Success (Professional Womens's Group)

I attempted to obtain a certificate in Interior Design from Sheffied School of Interior Design, but, did not complete the course. I realized that there were many areas that felt remedial to me, while there are many other areas that are helping me to continually expand my level of expertise.

Friends, family.