Decorating & Furniture/decoraing around dark green leather furniture

i have dark green leather furniture and I have no idea how to decorae around that...not for wall colour, throws, carpets, curtains etc. Please help me as I cannot afford to chuck them at this point.

Hi Jackie, You would start off with a rug, or artwork or fabric for cushions, that contains the same dark green colour of your furniture and at least two other, preferably lighter colours, from this you can develop your whole colour pallette.   
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.