Decorating & Furniture/decoraing around dark green leather furniture

Question
hi

i have dark green leather furniture and I have no idea how to decorae around that...not for wall colour, throws, carpets, curtains etc. Please help me as I cannot afford to chuck them at this point.

thanks

Answer
Hi Jackie, You would start off with a rug, or artwork or fabric for cushions, that contains the same dark green colour of your furniture and at least two other, preferably lighter colours, from this you can develop your whole colour pallette.   
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi