Decorating & Furniture/exterior house colors

Question
We have an older split level home.  It has linen colored vinyl siding and trim (windows, front door, shutters) are currently blue.  We are getting new windows (except for large living room window) which will have white trim.  I want to change the "blue" color and not sure what would be a good choice.  Thinking of sage green.  Not sure if I should paint the living room window trim white or same color as shutters.  Should the front door be painted same as shutters or totally different.  Any suggestions for color and color scheme would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Answer
Sage green sounds like a great choice to accent the windows and the shutters, using a pumpkin orange or really rich mustard yellow for the front door would kick it up a notch. Painting out the trim in a crisp white will make everything pop! Hope this helps. Good luck.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs