Decorating & Furniture/layout planning for boy's bedroom

Question
Hi Shamim,

I wish you could advise me how to plan the layout for my son's room.  I have just bought a new house, expect to move-in in a few months time.  

A brief description of the room.  The 4 walls are basically on the North, South, East and West.  East wall is shared with his bathroom / WC. South wall is most convenient for the bed, but not his best feng shui direction.  North wall is where the door is.  West wall is the sliding door access to the balcony.

From the feng shui perspective, he should sleep with his head pointing Southwest, West or Northwest, and study facing Northeast, Northwest or West.  But Southwest, Northeast and Northwest are corners, thus not practical.  West is the only direction possible to explore.  

Thanks in advance.

Kah Yew  

Answer
Hi, As a matter of preference, I don't like to have the bed placed in a corner.  Unfortunately the headboard against the south wall is the only practical place for the bed in this case.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi