Decorating & Furniture/matching colors

do you think that lime green and burnt orange look good together

Hi Keyvona,
Lime Green and Burnt Orange could work together depending on the other colors in the scheme and the style you are trying to achieve. The warm and cool colors compliment/contrast each other, by bringing in more oranges and greens in lighter/darker hues will further establish a cohesive design scheme. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs

I can't answer any questions in regards to structural, or commercial space planning. I can assist in choosing furniture, accessories, color choices, lighting, recommending resources to find what you are looking for.

My experience comes from a passion for decorating, and an inherent understanding of the "art of Interior Design."

Dress for Success (Professional Womens's Group)

I attempted to obtain a certificate in Interior Design from Sheffied School of Interior Design, but, did not complete the course. I realized that there were many areas that felt remedial to me, while there are many other areas that are helping me to continually expand my level of expertise.

Friends, family.