Decorating & Furniture/painting

I have just received a burgundy leather suite and had painted all the walls cream (cotton lace). What coordinating colours should I paint the walls (no carpet as yet)

Hi Christine, I would suggest Behr's Turtle Dove (400E-2), a warm cream colour with a hint of green. Also, be sure to bring in this colour elsewhere either in accessories, or an area rug.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.