Decorating & Furniture/picture placement

Question
I have a 60 year old house with lathe and plaster walls.  My living room is 16 geet long anf I have no pictures for that wall...the sectional is placed along the wall as ther is a media centre opposite and cannnot be moved. I recently painted this wall Benjamin Moore Hampshire Grey and this color is amazing for this room
Can you give me some wall ideas for theis length of wall?  

Answer
Hi Norma, you can choose either a panoramic piece of artwork for that wall, a long mirror (placed horizontally), or maybe even a group of pictures/photos in similar size and style of frame.  Whatever you choose just be sure that the total area that it covers is at least 2/3rds of the size of your sectional.  The artwork should be centered above the sectional and the center of the frame should be approximately 25 inches from the top of the couch.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi