Decorating & Furniture/rug

i have a black sofa in my living room with wooden floors. the walls are a truffle/stone colour and im thinking about buying a rug to contrast. the rest of the furniture is dark wood.

neutal room
neutal room  

Since you have a black sofa & stone color walls everything is neutral. If you want to add an accent color it would bring your room to life. Actually you could go with any color since you already have a neutral pallete. What color do you like? Just add whatever color you choose around the room in accessories, like the rug, vases, throws, candles, art, etc...

See the attached photo. Shows a neutral backdrop popped with green as the accent color.

I also think if you want to add a zebra rug that would be stunning! (We make custom rugs and zebra is our best seller)

Hope this helps!
Creative Carpet Design

Decorating & Furniture

Darlene Farmer

I can answer questions regarding custom rugs, carpet fibers, custom rug design, rugs colors

I am owner of a custom rug manufacturing business Creative Carpet Design We design & make all of our rugs ourselves. We ship our custom made rugs all over the US and Canada.

Life & Home Magazine

Trained & certified as a Custom Rug Maker & Sculptor

Too Many To List