Decorating & Furniture/Sofa Positioning

Question
Hi, I have a problem with positioning my sofa in the living room. I have a corner fireplace.  I am planning on putting my TV on the wall on top of the fireplace to save space in my small living room.  The problem is that since it is a coner fireplace, the fireplace faces the room on a diagonal angle.  If I position my sofa across from the fireplace, it would make my sofa diagonal to the room as well. Are there other options?  Thanks a million!!

Answer
Hi Angela, Seen as I don't have a photo of your room, It's hard for me to come up with many other options.  If the sofa looks akward on the diagonnal than the only other thing you can do is place the tv on another wall.  If you use a smaller tv stand, and paint it the same colour as the wall it will be less visual clutter and won't make the room look smaller.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi