Decorating & Furniture/carpet and accessories

Question
this a picture of the drapes
this a picture of the  
Hi

In my living room i have white trims silver sage walls a black leather couch black leather ottoman and oak wood floors i also have a fireplace with black tiles and mantel is white i need an area rug i have drapes their somewhat close to to the silver sage color i just don't know what to add should i just add a carpet and some accessories ?

Answer
Hi Chanti,
I apolegize for my tardiness in responding to your question. Unfortunately, I was unable to open the photo you sent, but, from what I can see, it looks great so far. The sage/silver/white tones set against the black leather furniture is on it's way to becoming a very modern space. The problem is modern spaces can be very cold, but, the oak wood flooring goes a long way towards warming the space. Adding bold splashes of color (poppy red, oranges, mustard yellow and a darker shade of green), in an area rug, pillows,vases etc., along with some much needed texture, (bamboo, rattan or matchstick) blinds on the windows will further warm the space, making it a cozy, comfortable and exciting space, that is full of personality. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs