Decorating & Furniture/carpet and accessories

this a picture of the drapes
this a picture of the  

In my living room i have white trims silver sage walls a black leather couch black leather ottoman and oak wood floors i also have a fireplace with black tiles and mantel is white i need an area rug i have drapes their somewhat close to to the silver sage color i just don't know what to add should i just add a carpet and some accessories ?

Hi Chanti,
I apolegize for my tardiness in responding to your question. Unfortunately, I was unable to open the photo you sent, but, from what I can see, it looks great so far. The sage/silver/white tones set against the black leather furniture is on it's way to becoming a very modern space. The problem is modern spaces can be very cold, but, the oak wood flooring goes a long way towards warming the space. Adding bold splashes of color (poppy red, oranges, mustard yellow and a darker shade of green), in an area rug, pillows,vases etc., along with some much needed texture, (bamboo, rattan or matchstick) blinds on the windows will further warm the space, making it a cozy, comfortable and exciting space, that is full of personality. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs

I can't answer any questions in regards to structural, or commercial space planning. I can assist in choosing furniture, accessories, color choices, lighting, recommending resources to find what you are looking for.

My experience comes from a passion for decorating, and an inherent understanding of the "art of Interior Design."

Dress for Success (Professional Womens's Group)

I attempted to obtain a certificate in Interior Design from Sheffied School of Interior Design, but, did not complete the course. I realized that there were many areas that felt remedial to me, while there are many other areas that are helping me to continually expand my level of expertise.

Friends, family.