Decorating & Furniture/color schemes

Question
new furniture for living room one red sofa and 2 navy recliners  carpet navy blue need suggestions for curtain and table cloths, placemants and napkin colors.  living room and dining room is one open space6h

Answer
Hi Andrea, I would suggest mostly neutral coloured curtains with a 'quiet' pattern of navy blue and red. Your placemats and napkins can be a combination of the blue and red.  I would recommend your wall colour be a warm beige/coffee colour, and your table cloth very similar in colour with the walls.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi