Decorating & Furniture/What color window treatments

My couch is navy blue and gray stripes, my chairs are lime green.  All the tables are a dark brown.  What color window treatments?

Hi Carol, it's hard to just choose a colour from the information you have given me.  I can only suggest you choose a colour similar to your current wall colour.  If you are considering re-painting, I would suggest you maybe colour a grey toned neutral.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.