Decorating & Furniture/furniture color

hi I'm stumped  i recently painted my living room wall castle path a beige color and cant decide on a furniture color my living room and dining room connect and purchased a pottery barn Franklin rug for in there which it is mostly wine red cream and some green traditional looking other then that my canvas is blank so confused need some furniture but don't have any design ideas other then i like transitional  please help thank you Jackie

Hi Jackie,
For your furniture choice, the easiest way to choose is to pick one of the colors from the Franklin rug that you've alreasy purchased, Bring in the other colors with accessories (vases, artwork, pillows) fabrics, and textures. Interject your personality and style by using personal items in your scheme. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs

I can't answer any questions in regards to structural, or commercial space planning. I can assist in choosing furniture, accessories, color choices, lighting, recommending resources to find what you are looking for.

My experience comes from a passion for decorating, and an inherent understanding of the "art of Interior Design."

Dress for Success (Professional Womens's Group)

I attempted to obtain a certificate in Interior Design from Sheffied School of Interior Design, but, did not complete the course. I realized that there were many areas that felt remedial to me, while there are many other areas that are helping me to continually expand my level of expertise.

Friends, family.