Decorating & Furniture/gameroom

Question
I am making my 2 car garage room a game room with a pool table.  What colors do you suggest I painted.  Is red to much?  The felt is green on the pool table.

Sandra

Answer
Hi Sandra, red is a good choice of colour for a game room. Reds, Oranges and yellow's create the feeling of energy and excitement and are good colours for a room where people gather to socialize.  Don't worry too much about the green felt on the pool table, as this is a casual space and the red walls will divert the attention away from the green.  I also have another suggestion, maybe if you think the red will be too much, you can paint the rest of the walls in a warm neutral and only do you main focal wall in a red, you could then bring in splashes of red around the room using accessories and accent pieces.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi