Decorating & Furniture/living room

we bought a new home, wall color in my living room is light pink with white trimmings floor is dark hardwood we have a very nice red sofa set to go there i can't decide which color area rug to go with we were looking at a cream color rug with pink flowers on and one beige rug with brown pattern  which one should i go with.

Hi Kumar, If you decide to keep the pink on the walls, I would go for the cream and pink rug.  If you were thinking of changing the wall colour, I wold suggest maybe a taupe of  light coffee colour, than the beige and brown rug would be better.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.