Decorating & Furniture/living room

We have a red couch and all other furniture is dark brown leather and wood.  I would like to paint the walls but I'm tired of taupe.  would any other colors look good with the red.

Hi Casie, a warm grey will go very nice with your red couch and also compliment the rest of you furniture.  Try Benjamin Moore's Coventry Gray (HC-169) or Behr's Sparrow (780F-4).  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.