Decorating & Furniture/My living room

Question
Hi. I am redecorating my entire home, but the living room is what i'm focusing on right now. I have a large window on one wall, a sliding door leading to the main receptin and dining area on the opposite wall. One of the longer walls is completely covered with a mosaic belly dancer, doves, minarets.etc.. where the wall ends, the painting is continued on a glass wall seperating the living room from the study. The wall is very colorful!! We are a big family and the 4 kids like to stretch full length on the sofas. How can I have enough sitting room for all so we can all watch the T.V. and what colors to use??? HELP ME PLEASE.

Answer
Hi, It's very hard for me to visually imagine what your room looks like right now in terms of space and furniture arrangement, without a photo.  You may want to try placing two sofas in the same style and colour facing each other, or maybe even a large sectional and a couple of comfortable armchairs.  Keep your pieces in a warm neutral colour, accent them with cushions with the same colours that are in you colourful wall.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi