Decorating & Furniture/need help to pick color carpet

I buy a house and colored wall light green it is look beautifully but soon I need to pick the carpet color I'm not sure What color to pick I do not want to light color because I have two baby and you know kids !!!! please give an idea what color should i use?

Hi, Cindy.  A medium to dark chocolate brown will look beautiful with the green, and because it's a neutral if you ever decide to change the colours in your room, it will go with just about anything.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.