Decorating & Furniture/painting

I Have purchased a sage green sectional and would like some painting ideas to go with my furniture i would like to paint 1 wall 1 dark color then offset the other walls with a lighter color i have tan wall to wall so i really don't want to go with all 1 color any suggestions?

Hi Donna, I would suggest Benjamin Moore's  Raintree Green (CC-560)as your darker accent wall and Florentine Plaster (CC-520) for the remaining walls.  As I can't see the exact shade of sage green that you have, if the Raintree green seems a little off, you can choose something that is closer in colour to your sectional.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.