Decorating & Furniture/sofa color

I have a white couch that i had given to me approx 3 years ago i also have 3 boys as you can imagine it looks pretty dingy is there a way i could dye it or paint it. I am a single mom so i am trying to do this without much expence and recovering it is out of the question seeings how i know nothing about sewing. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, Bambi.  Unfortunately there's no product out there to dye a sofa with.  Your only options would be to have it steamed cleaned, slip-covered (a ready made one) or have it professionally re-upholstered which can be a little pricey.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.