Decorating & Furniture/Floor Tile Color

Question
Hello Shamim Razvi,
I just have a quick question about floor color.  The ceramic tile I chose is a swirl of peach, gray, and a hint of light blue.  Now that all the tiles are set on the floor, the peach is a little bit overpowering.  It looks more orange than I thought.  
However, we have yet to choose the paint for the walls.  Is there a specific type of color that can downplay the dominant peach/orange hue?
Thank you for your advice!

Answer
Hi Karen, To downplay the peach, pick the shade of gray that is in the tile and use that on your walls.  Stay away from the blue as it will only emphasize the peach.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi