Decorating & Furniture/Matching Travertine color for Quartz top

We have a toffee colored bathroom vanity with matching linen tower. The vanity top is Nougart quartz (Eggshell color) What is the best matching Travetine color tile to use for the floor and walls (42")?

Hi Rick, I would suggest a tile that has a bit of the toffee and eggshell colour, and also a light chocolate brown (see attached sample).
If you can't find anything similar than stick with just a light chocolate brown.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.