Decorating & Furniture/Matching Travertine color for Quartz top

Question
We have a toffee colored bathroom vanity with matching linen tower. The vanity top is Nougart quartz (Eggshell color) What is the best matching Travetine color tile to use for the floor and walls (42")?

Answer
tile
tile  
Hi Rick, I would suggest a tile that has a bit of the toffee and eggshell colour, and also a light chocolate brown (see attached sample).
If you can't find anything similar than stick with just a light chocolate brown.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi