Decorating & Furniture/Paint colour on sloping ceilings

Question
We are lucky enough to have a large loft bedroom with a high ceiling that slopes quite far down the walls, to approx 4 ft from the floor.  We have painted the slope and ceiling white and the vertical walls magnolia however we are not happy with the result. Perhaps this is because the change in colour is within eye range so its too obvious. We want to take advantage of the size of the room and drama of the ceiling, which has 2 velux windows.  We have considered using the same pale colour all over - any advice please.  Thanks for your help.

Answer
Hi Heather, for sloped walls I advise you paint all your walls, including the ceiling the same colour, preferably a light one. This will create visual flow.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi