Decorating & Furniture/Red

Have red couch on order, what color carpet and what color walls would you suggest?  I was wondering about some shades of Gray. This is a rather small living room with constant thru traffic, thanks

Hi Nick,

It really depends on the look that you are wanting to achieve. Zebra print carpet goes great with a red sofa. FYI: We are custom rug manufacturers and zebra rugs are our best sellers. We can make one for you if you choose to go with zebra. We can even add a red shag border to it.
If zebra is a bit too wild for you, buy a few rugs and try them out until you find which one you love.
As far as paint color goes, choose the rug first. Then you will be able to know what color will pull the whole room together. A neutral gray would be nice though! Hope this helps!

Decorating & Furniture

Darlene Farmer

I can answer questions regarding custom rugs, carpet fibers, custom rug design, rugs colors

I am owner of a custom rug manufacturing business Creative Carpet Design We design & make all of our rugs ourselves. We ship our custom made rugs all over the US and Canada.

Life & Home Magazine

Trained & certified as a Custom Rug Maker & Sculptor

Too Many To List