Decorating & Furniture/brown leather furniture

i would like to have an idea about what color to paint my walls i have leather deep brown furniture or if i can use to shades of paint in my living room thank you for your help

Hi Maria, based on the information you have given me, I can't really give you a specific colour suggestion.  Brown is a neutral colour so just about anything will go with it.  If you want to choose to shades of colour, use two shades that are next to each other on the fan deck.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.