Decorating & Furniture/brown leather furniture

Question
i would like to have an idea about what color to paint my walls i have leather deep brown furniture or if i can use to shades of paint in my living room thank you for your help

Answer
Hi Maria, based on the information you have given me, I can't really give you a specific colour suggestion.  Brown is a neutral colour so just about anything will go with it.  If you want to choose to shades of colour, use two shades that are next to each other on the fan deck.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi