Decorating & Furniture/choosing cabinets

Question
P10100112.JPG
P10100112.JPG  
We are remodelling a kitchen that has oak hardwood floors - the fairly common golden colour with quite a bit of darker grain showing.  We don't want oak cabinets but we can't decide whether to gio dark or kight, and waht kind of wood to choose.  What suggestions do you have for us?

Answer
Hi Diane,  I think a darker stain on the cabinets will go really well with your new floor.  Try to choose cabinets in a similar colour as the darker grain that's in your oak floors.  Classic mahogany or ebony might be good choices.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi