Decorating & Furniture/closet doors

Question
We are remodeling the master bath, there are 5 doors, all white with white trim. We are adding one wall of natural wood finish to match the vanities, which have marble tops, with the floor marble, white tub and toilet. The walls will be painted green, should we paint the doors and trim?

Answer
black door
black door  
Hi
No, keep the doors and trim white. If you want to make the doors pop and if you have any black in the room it would look great to paint the doors black and trim white. However, if there is no black in the room I would just keep the doors and trim white. Attached is a photo of a black door with white trim. Hope this helps!

Darlene,Owner/Designer
Creative Carpet Design
www.creativecarpetdesign.com

Decorating & Furniture

Darlene Farmer