Decorating & Furniture/closet doors

We are remodeling the master bath, there are 5 doors, all white with white trim. We are adding one wall of natural wood finish to match the vanities, which have marble tops, with the floor marble, white tub and toilet. The walls will be painted green, should we paint the doors and trim?

black door
black door  
No, keep the doors and trim white. If you want to make the doors pop and if you have any black in the room it would look great to paint the doors black and trim white. However, if there is no black in the room I would just keep the doors and trim white. Attached is a photo of a black door with white trim. Hope this helps!

Creative Carpet Design

Decorating & Furniture

Darlene Farmer

I can answer questions regarding custom rugs, carpet fibers, custom rug design, rugs colors

I am owner of a custom rug manufacturing business Creative Carpet Design We design & make all of our rugs ourselves. We ship our custom made rugs all over the US and Canada.

Life & Home Magazine

Trained & certified as a Custom Rug Maker & Sculptor

Too Many To List