Decorating & Furniture/what color should i paint my outside door

Question
i have dessert sand siding, my roof is blue and my shutters are midnight blue. my front door is white with white capping and garage is white also, i need to know if i should leave my door white or paint it to match the shutters which is midnight blue or paint the door the same as siding . the door has glass in the middle which is shaped as an oval. which is white with an oval glass that is trimmed in wood. 7

Answer
Hi Lorie, Ideally your front door should stand out.  I suggest you paint your door the same colour as the shutters.  For your garage doors choose a colour that is close to your siding, this will help them blend in more with your house and at the same time it will help bring more attention to your front door.
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi