Decorating & Furniture/matching colors

Question
my living room furniture has cherry wood for the tables and the bottom of the sectional the material of the sectional is microfiber in the color of vanilla. I want to add black pillows that also have vanilla and different neutral colors with a black and beige area rug would the black match with the cherry wood furniture?

Answer
HI!
Yes, black will go fine. I personally have mahogany which is red colored like cherry and have mixed black furniture in and it looks great! The key to a great looking room that is not to matchy matchy is to mix up the finishes or woods.

Thanks
Darlene
www.creativecarpetdesign.com

Decorating & Furniture

Darlene Farmer