Decorating & Furniture/matching wall color to furniture

furniture set
furniture set  
i am thinking of buying this rust colored furniture set but am
not sure what wall color would match it. i originally wanted
to paint my walls a yellow/orange type of color, kind of
wanted a mediterranean feel, but don't think that will match
anymore... or will it? or is there a better choice? thanks!

Hi Sarah, pick a wall colour that is about 3-4 shades lighter than the fabric on your furniture.  If you wanted to bring in the yellow/orange colour, do it through your accessories.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.